There are several parking options at Midway International Airport ranging from hourly and daily parking to long-term/economy parking. This page is designed to provide information so you can determine which lot best suits your travel needs. As you approach the airport, signs on the area roadways will guide you to the different parking lots.
To check real-time parking status, please refer to the parking module to the left, below the navigation bar.
If you're picking up or dropping off passengers, you can find more information here.
Helpful Parking Information
Please email comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. For an immediate response, call the Parking Garage Office at (773) 838-0756.
- Disabled Accessible Parking is available in all parking areas. For details, call the Parking Garage Office.
- If parking in excess of 30 days, please call the Parking Garage Office to make arrangements in advance. Vehicles parked over 30 days, without prior arrangements, will be considered abandoned and may be towed at owner's expense.
- For any vehicle assistance including a dead battery or flat tires, contact the Parking Garage Office.
- Chicago's vehicle immobilization program, or the “boot” program, is enforced within Midway parking lots. If your car is "booted", please call the Parking Garage Office.
- For parking lot space availability, please refer to the parking module on the left, or tune to 1630 AM within 2.5 miles of Midway.
- All vehicles parked in non-designated parking spaces will be towed at the owner's risk and expense.
Parking fees are based on the actual time a vehicle is in the facility. Discounted parking is not available. Rate calculations are based on the area parked.
Payments are made to the cashier upon exiting. Cash, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, Diners Club and Carte Blanche are all accepted forms of payment.
Semi trucks, trailers, mobile homes and large box trucks are prohibited from parking in any of the Midway parking areas. This includes any vehicle that occupies more than one parking space.