Passengers looking for an oasis at O'Hare International Airport need only go as far as our Yoga Room. The tranquil space located on the Mezzanine Level of the Terminal 3 Rotunda is the perfect place to escape the everyday hustle and bustle of the airport.
Relax, Reflect, Recharge
The 15 x 16-foot Yoga Room features a sustainable bamboo wood floor, floor to ceiling mirrors on one wall and exercise mats as well as an area to place personal articles and garments, making it the perfect space for relaxation, meditation and yoga practice.
The frosted glass windows along one side of the room allow natural light in while providing discretion from adjacent public spaces. Plants line the outside of the windows and soft earth tone wall colors create a calming environment for both yoga practice and relaxation.
Hours: Open daily from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm
Location: Mezzanine Level of the Terminal 3 Rotunda
- A wall-mounted video monitor displays yoga exercise techniques and imagery of nature while the audio plays soothing sounds.
- Another wall-mounted video monitor outside the room displays flight information for arrivals and departures in the domestic terminals.
- A public restroom nearby on the Mezzanine is available for changing clothes.
Keeping Our Yoga Room a Clean Oasis
To help maintain the relaxing environment we have created, and to keep our Yoga Room clean, we ask that our guests please observe the following guidelines:
- Remove shoes upon entering
- Dispose of food and drinks
- Silence phones and all electronic devices
- Keep the doorway clear
- Use the complimentary disinfecting wipes to clean mats once you are done