Travelers Aid Chicago is a social service agency located at O'Hare. It provides guidance, support and advocacy services for passengers during travel. The professional staff in both the booths and the main office can assist with crisis intervention information as well as social services for travelers and visitors.
In addition to providing general airport information, Travelers Aid also provides Protective Travel Service and Crisis Intervention. This includes
- One-on-one service to accompany passengers through check-in and screening process
- Services for passengers with cognitive or developmental disabilities, mental health needs, physical disabilities, illness, anxiety, trauma and more
- Refugees, runaways, repatriation cases and more
Travelers Aid staff and volunteers also assist with crisis intervention including, but not limited to:
- Displaced passengers
- Lost passports and/or identification
- Emergency provisions such as clothes, formula, diapers, etc.
Main Office Location: Travelers Aid is located in Terminal 2, in Concourse F, next to the Changing Places Facility and across from the Family Lounge
Info Desk Location:
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am - 9:00pm | Saturday-Sunday 10am - 9:00pm
Terminal 1 | Baggage Claim, Terminal 1 | Gate B8, Terminal 1 | Gate C18, Terminal 2 | Baggage Claim, Terminal 2 | Gate F4, Terminal 3 | Baggage Claim, Terminal 3 | Gate K2, Terminal 5 | Upper Level Lobby, and Terminal 5 | Lower Level Lobby.
Info Desk Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am - 6:30pm / Saturday-Sunday 10am-6:00pm
For further information, contact Travelers Aid Chicago at (773) 894-2427 or by email at