Travelers Aid Chicago is a social service agency located at O'Hare. It provides guidance, support and advocacy services for passengers during travel. The professional staff in both the booths and the main office can assist with crisis intervention information as well as social services for travelers and visitors.
In addition to providing general airport information, Travelers Aid also provides Protective Travel Service and Crisis Intervention. This includes
- One-on-one service to accompany passengers through check-in and screening process
- Services for passengers with cognitive or developmental disabilities, mental health needs, physical disabilities, illness, anxiety, trauma and more
- Refugees, runaways, repatriation cases and more
Travelers Aid staff and volunteers also assist with crisis intervention including, but not limited to:
- Displaced passengers
- Lost passports and/or identification
- Emergency provisions such as clothes, formula, diapers, etc.
Main Office Location: Terminal 2, Post-security next to the ORD Family Lounge
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am - 6:30pm | Saturday-Sunday 10am - 6:30pm
**Help is available by phone and email daily until 9pm.Info Desk Location:
Terminal 2 | Gate F4
Info Desk Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am - 6:30pm / Saturday-Sunday 10am-6:30pm
For further information, contact Travelers Aid Chicago at (773) 894-2427 or by email at