Travelers Aid Chicago is a social service agency located at O'Hare. It provides guidance, support and advocacy services for passengers during travel. The professional staff in both the booths and the main office can assist with crisis intervention information as well as social services for travelers and visitors.
In addition to providing general airport information, Travelers Aid also provides Protective Travel Service and Crisis Intervention. This includes
- One-on-one service to accompany passengers through check-in and screening process
- Services for passengers with cognitive or developmental disabilities, mental health needs, physical disabilities, illness, anxiety, trauma and more
- Refugees, runaways, repatriation cases and more
Travelers Aid staff and volunteers also assist with crisis intervention including, but not limited to:
- Displaced passengers
- Lost passports and/or identification
- Emergency provisions such as clothes, formula, diapers, etc.
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am - 9pm / Saturday-Sunday 10am - 9pm
Info Desk Hours: Monday-Friday 9am - 8pm / Saturday-Sunday 10am - 8pm
Main Office Location: Terminal 2, Post-security next to Children's Museum
Satellite Office: Terminal 5 | M19
Info Desk Locations: Terminal 1 | Gate B7
Terminal 1 | Gate C18
Terminal 2 | Gate F4
Terminal 3 | Gate K2
Terminal 5, Upper Level/Ticketing Area
Terminal 5, Lower Level/Arrival Area
For further information, contact Travelers Aid Chicago at (773) 894-2427 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit their website at https://www.heartlandalliance.org/program/travelers-aid-chicago/