Several different organizations at O'Hare International Airport handle lost and found items. If you are trying to locate a missing item, please contact the organization closest to the location the item was last seen.
If you do not know where you misplaced the item, you may contact several or all of the agencies below separately.
- Ticket counters, gate areas, or on an airplane: contact your airline
- TSA Checkpoints / Security Lines: www.tsa.gov/form/lost-and-found
- On the Airport Transit System (ATS): contact O'Hare ATS at (773) 601-1817
- Parking facilities: contact Standard Parking at (773) 686-7532 (Keys Only. All other items lost in parking lots are turned over to Chicago Police (773) 686-2385).
- Food service locations: call (773) 377-7804
- Terminal 5 Customs Area: contact U.S. Customs at (773) 686-3157
- Public areas of the terminal and the Multi-Modal Facility (MMF): call Chicago Police at (773) 686-2385 or (773) 462-9515.