Several different organizations at O'Hare International Airport handle lost and found items. If you are trying to locate a missing item, please contact the organization closest to the location the item was last seen.
If you do not know where you misplaced the item, you may contact several or all of the agencies below separately.
- Ticket counters, gate areas, or on an airplane: contact the airline
- Public areas of the terminal: contact the Chicago Police at (773) 686-2385
- Security screening locations: www.tsa.gov/form/lost-and-found
- On the Airport Transit System (ATS): contact O'Hare ATS at (773) 601-1817
- Parking facilities: contact Standard Parking at (773) 686-7532
- Food service locations: call (773) 377-7804
- Terminal 5 Customs Area: contact U.S. Customs at (773) 686-3157