There are several parking options at O'Hare International Airport ranging from valet service to hourly and daily parking to long-term/economy parking. This page is designed to provide information so you can determine which lot best suits your travel needs. As you approach the airport, signs on the area roadways will guide you to each of the parking lots.
|Main Garage - Hourly/Level 1
Main Garage - Daily/Level 2-6, Outside Lots B & C
Main Garage - Valet
|Adjacent to the domestic terminals
|International Lot D
||Adjacent to International Terminal 5
|Economy Lot E
||At the southeast corner of Mannheim and Zemke Rd
|Economy Lot F
||Along Bessie Coleman Dr at the southeast corner of Mannheim and Zemke Rd
|Economy Lot G
||Along Bessie Coleman Dr at the southwest corner of Mannheim and Zemke Rd; west of Lot E
To check real-time parking status, please refer to the parking module to the left, below the navigation bar.
If you're picking up or dropping off passengers, you can find more information here.
Helpful Parking Information
Email comments or questions to email@example.com.
For an immediate response, call the Parking Garage Office at (773) 686-7530.
- Accessible Parking is available in all parking areas. For details, call the Parking Garage Office
- If parking in excess of 30 days, please call the Parking Garage Office to make arrangements in advance. Vehicles parked over 30 days, without prior arrangements, will be considered abandoned and may be towed at owner's expense.
- For any vehicle assistance including a dead battery or flat tires, contact the Parking Garage Office.
- Chicago's vehicle immobilization program, or the “boot” program, is enforced within O'Hare parking lots. If your car is "booted", please call the Parking Garage Office.
- Parking payments are made with the cashier upon exiting the lots. Cash, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, and Carte Blanche are all accepted forms of payment.