The O'Hare Multi-Modal Facility (MMF), is a state -of-the-art building connecting the airport's ground transportation operations in one central access point. The 2.5 million square-ft. MMF houses all airport rental car operations and includes a public economy parking lot (Lot F). This modern facility is located at the southeast corner of Zemke and Mannheim Roads and is easily accessible from all surrounding express ways. Its address is: 10255 W. Zemke Blvd., Chicago, IL 60666. Drop a Google Maps pin.
The MMF supports the core goals of the O'Hare 21 program: to ensure an upgraded the passenger experience, to enhance the airport’s capacity and to grow Chicago’s leading connectivity by modernizing O’Hare’s infrastructure.
Key features include:
- Multi-level fueling at Quick–Turn-Around (QTA) (first of its kind to be built in Illinois)
- Twelve electric charging stations that can charge a total of 24 cars in the Public Parking Garage
- Over 2,600 parking spaces, including 40 Accessible Parking Spaces
- Parking guidance system technology to easily locate an open parking spot
- Two Mother's Rooms
- Service Animal Relief Area
- Luggage Concierge Service*
- Concessions Location including food, beverage and merchandise*
- Regional Bus Services*
*Services to begin in 2020
The Airport Transit System
(ATS), or people mover, is currently under construction to modernize and expand the system. Major upgrades to the 25-year-old system include a larger fleet of cars and other enhancements to double capacity and provide direct and reliable service to and from the terminals. The upgraded system also includes a new station to connect passengers to the MMF, which will provide efficient service for rent-a-car patrons and a one-stop shop for ground transportation needs. The modernization of the ATS is in its final stages and will be completed in 2020. These investments will enhance your gateway to Chicago by making it faster, more convenient, and more efficient.
In order to maintain a travel connection between the MMF and all of O'Hare's terminals, the CDA will operate shuttle buses on a 24/7 schedule to transport passengers and employees continuously to ensure prompt and reliable service while the ATS is closed.
- Buses arrive every 5-15 minutes
- Nine (9) bus bays are located on the main floor of the MMF
- Buses are marked per terminal and route
Taxi, Limo and Rideshare (TNP)
Drop-off and loading for taxi, limo and Rideshare (TNP services at the MMF are to be conducted ONLY from the Kiss-N-Fly, located on the northwest corner of the MMF. Access the road from door 6. For more information about these services, click here