The O'Hare Multi-Modal Facility (MMF), is a state -of-the-art building connecting the airport's ground transportation operations in one central access point. The 2.5 million square-ft. MMF houses all
airport rental car operations and includes a public
economy parking lot (Lot F). This modern facility is located at the southeast corner of Zemke and Mannheim Roads and is easily accessible from all surrounding express ways. Its address is: 10255 W. Zemke Blvd., Chicago, IL 60666.
Drop a Google Maps pin.
The MMF supports the core goals of the O'Hare 21 program: to ensure an upgraded the passenger experience, to enhance the airport’s capacity and to grow Chicago’s leading connectivity by modernizing O’Hare’s infrastructure.
Key features include:
- Multi-level fueling at Quick–Turn-Around (QTA) (first of its kind to be built in Illinois)
- Twelve electric charging stations that can charge a total of 24 cars in the Public Parking Garage
- Over 2,600 parking spaces, including 40 Accessible Parking Spaces
- Parking guidance system technology to easily locate an open parking spot
- Two Mother's Rooms
- Service Animal Relief Area
- ATS is scheduled to be operational in 2021
- Concessions Location including food, beverage and merchandise*
- Regional Bus Services*
The Airport Transit System (ATS) at O'Hare will return to service as soon as the system is operating safely and reliably. Substantial progress has been made during the ongoing testing, system integration, and commissioning process and the Chicago Department of Aviation (CDA) continues to work aggressively with its contractor to complete the project.
Construction Alert: The Chicago Department of Aviation (CDA) advises of ongoing construction of the Lower Level Utility and Pavement Replacement (LLUPR) Project on the Lower Level Roadway at O’Hare International Airport.
The Shuttle Bus pick-up locations for the Multi Modal Facility (MMF) from the domestic terminals will be temporarily relocated from the Lower Level of the domestic terminals (1,2 & 3) to the Upper Level.
In order to maintain a travel connection between the MMF and all of O'Hare's terminals, the CDA will operate shuttle buses on a 24/7 schedule to transport passengers and employees continuously to ensure prompt and reliable service while the ATS is closed. Shuttles to/from Terminals 1, 2, 3 pick up and drop off zones have been relocated to the upper levels outside of ticketing level. Shuttles to Terminal 5 drop off and pick up on the lower level.
- Buses arrive every 5 -15 minutes
- Nine (9) bus bays are located on the main floor of the MMF
- Buses are marked per terminal and route
Taxi, Limo and Rideshare (TNP)
Drop-off and loading for taxi, limo and Rideshare (TNP services at the MMF are to be conducted ONLY from the Kiss-N-Fly, located on the northwest corner of the MMF. Access the road from door 6. For more information about these services,