The O'Hare Multi-Modal Facility (MMF), is a state -of-the-art building connecting the airport's ground transportation operations in one central access point. The 2.5 million square-ft. MMF houses all
airport rental car operations and includes a public
economy parking lot (Lot F). This modern facility is located at the southeast corner of Zemke and Mannheim Roads and is easily accessible from all surrounding express ways. Its address is: 10255 W. Zemke Blvd., Chicago, IL 60666.
Drop a Google Maps pin.
The MMF supports the core goals of the O'Hare 21 program: to ensure an upgraded the passenger experience, to enhance the airport’s capacity and to grow Chicago’s leading connectivity by modernizing O’Hare’s infrastructure.
Key features include:
- Multi-level fueling at Quick–Turn-Around (QTA) (first of its kind to be built in Illinois)
- Twelve electric charging stations that can charge a total of 24 cars in the Public Parking Garage
- Over 2,600 parking spaces, including 40 Accessible Parking Spaces
- Parking guidance system technology to easily locate an open parking spot
- Two Mother's Rooms
- Service Animal Relief Area
- Concessions Location including food, beverage and merchandise*
- Regional Bus Services*
Taxi, Limo and Rideshare (TNP)
Drop-off and loading for taxi, limo and Rideshare (TNP services at the MMF are to be conducted ONLY from the Kiss-N-Fly, located on the northwest corner of the MMF. Access the road from door 6. For more information about these services,