The O'Hare Multi-Modal Facility (MMF) is a state-of-the-art building connecting the airport's ground transportation operations in one central access point. The 2.5 million square-feet. MMF houses all airport rental car operations and includes a public economy parking lot (Lot F). This modern facility is located at the southeast corner of Zemke and Mannheim Roads and is easily accessible from all surrounding expressways. Its address is: 10255 W. Zemke Blvd., Chicago, IL 60666. Drop a Google Maps pin.
The MMF supports the core goals of the O'Hare 21 program: to ensure an upgraded passenger experience, to enhance the airport’s capacity, and to grow Chicago’s leading connectivity by modernizing O’Hare’s infrastructure.
Key features include:
- LEED Silver certified
- Parksmart Silver certified (first facility in Illinois to receive Parksmart certification)
- Multi-level fueling at Quick Turnaround (first of its kind to be built in Illinois)
- Twenty-four electric vehicle charging stations in the Public Parking Garage
- Over 2,600 parking spaces, including 40 accessible parking spaces
- Parking guidance system technology to easily locate an open parking spot
- Two Mother's Rooms
- Service Animal Relief Area
- Concessions including food, beverage and merchandise*
- Regional bus services
Taxi, Limo and Rideshare (TNP)
Drop-off and loading for taxi, limo and Rideshare - services at the MMF are to be conducted ONLY from the Kiss-N-Fly, located on the northwest corner of the MMF. Access the Kiss-N-Fly from door 6. For more information about these services, click here.